NATIONAL AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH ORGANISATION
INVITATION TO BID UNDER OPEN BIDDING
PROVISION OF MEDICAL INSURANCE COVER FOR STAFF OF THE NATIONAL AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH ORGANISATION
1. National Agricultural Research Organisation has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of Medical Insurance Cover for Staff of the National Agricultural Research Organisation.
2. The National Agricultural Research Organisation invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Provision of Medical Insurance Cover for Staff of the National Agricultural Research Organisation.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open bidding a procedure contained in the Government of Uganda’s Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders from Uganda.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and request to inspect the bidding documents on request via email given below at 8(c).
5. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of a written application to the address below at 8(c) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 100,000 (One hundred thousand shillings only). Payment will be made to Uganda Revenue Authority through a convenient commercial bank after obtaining a Bank Payment Advice Form from the URA website.
6. The application letter together with a receipt from the bank shall be scanned and emailed to the email under 8(c) to obtain the bidding document.
6. There shall be no pre-bid meeting.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 3rd May 2022 at 10:00 am. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of UGX 12,000,000 (Twelve million shillings only). Bid securities must be valid until 9th September 2022. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at 10:30 am on 3rd May 2022.
8. (a) Bidding documents may be inspected at: Request by means of email under 8(c)
(b) Bidding documents will be issued from: Online by means of email under 8(c)
(c) Bids must be delivered to:
Attn: Head Procurement and Disposal Unit
National Agricultural Research Organisation
11-13 Lugard Avenue, Room 29
P.O Box 295, Entebbe
(d) Address of bid opening: NARO Secretariat-Entebbe (Room 20)
The planned procurement schedule subject to changes is as follows:
|1||Published bid notice||1st April 2022|
|2||Bid closing date||3rd May 2022|
|3||Bid opening date||3rd May 2022|
|4||Evaluation process||4th May 2022|
|5||Display and communication of the Best Evaluated Bidder notice||9th May 2022|
|6||Contract award and signature||23rd May 2022|